Hot Cherry Therapeutic Pillow
These unique "pillows" are filled with cherry pits and when you heat them up in the microwave they deliver moist penetrating heat that soothes and relaxes muscles, tummy aches, aching backs and cold feet. They come in 5 different sizes to meet every body's needs. Put them in the freezer to make a cold pack. Wash them, dry them, they'll last for years, They're green and sustainable. Hot Cherry therapeutic pillows are the best!
- Delivers moist penetrating heat, to instantly warm and soothe conditions due to chills, muscle contraction or stress!
- An aid to practitioners to help relax patients’ muscles and moods!
- Utilizes cherry pits––a by-product of the cherry industry–– cleaned and
dried by a special patented process, without the use of chemicals!
- Warms quickly in the microwave––because the pits are hollow they hold the heat. Sanitized with each use!
- A natural, green affordable product, in 100% cotton case, filled with cherry pits, that when warmed, smell like cherry pie!
- Increases circulation of oxygen
and blood flow
- Soothes, warms and relaxes aches
- Penetrates deep to dissolve stress,
- Loosens tight muscles, aids in
- Natural, safe, drug-free pain relief option
- Stiff, sore muscles from overexertion
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Knee, and other joint stiffness
- Headaches and sinus conditions
- Congested chest, asthma symptoms
- TMJ and dental pain
- Arthritis and gout
- Muscle cramps and charley horses
- Abdominal pain and PMS
- Cold feet, legs or shoulders
- As a sleep aid
- Keep one in the freezer for emergencies, when heat is contraindicated
- When chilled, use as an ice pack, alternating with heat, to reduce inflammation and swelling
- Chilled eye pillow over eyes or forehead, eases headache pain
- Massage Therapists
- Sports Trainers
- Physical Therapists
- Colon Therapists
- Convalescent Homes
- Home and Office
American Spa Therapy Education and Certification Council says,
“Thermal produces the most profound effect upon the body.”